FlixQueue is specially designed to make managing your NetFlix queue quick and easy, but it’s much more than just another queue manager. FlixQueue has additional features to make your NetFlix experience better!
Download v188.8.131.52 Released 5/22/2007
- Drag’n’drop queue reordering – highlight multiple titles and move them.
- Cost to rent statistics
- Estimated ship dates for your entire queue
- Integrated rental history, at home, saved, top 100, recommendations, and What’s New
- 1 button click to add movies to your queue
- User-defined sites for movie lookup, such as Amazon, eBay, IMDB, and many more!
- Queue backup and restore
- Assign Priority to titles in your queue
- Sort queue based on priority, title, rating, genre, availability, just about anything
- Export out any screen's data to a file in deliminated format.
- Windows 9x, ME, 2000, XP
- 64MB RAM
- 30MB Hard Drive Free Space
- Internet Explorer
- Internet connection
- NetFlix Account (If you don’t have one, FlixQueue can help you set up an account)
- Microsoft .Net v1.1 Framework [free download here]